Salem State University Reports
For more than 160 years, Salem State University has been a vital part of the economic, intellectual and cultural vibrancy of Salem, the North Shore and all of Massachusetts. This economic impact study aims to quantify the significance of the activities of the university and the many contributions of Salem State's students, alumni faculty, and staff.
All funds budgeting is a comprehensive financial framework structured to present an enterprise-wide view of the budget, incorporating all operating funds into the official university budget.
The primary driver of effective higher education performance measurement systems is a database that enables time-efficient and reliable linear data trending for planning, policy development, and performance assessment.
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act or Clery Act, signed in 1990, is a federal statute codified at 20 U.S.C. § 1092(f), with implementing regulations in the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations at 34 CFR 668.46.
The Clery Act requires all colleges and universities that participate in federal financial aid programs to keep and disclose information about crime on and near their respective campuses.
Independent auditors' reports as required by the Uniform Guidance and Government Auditing Standards and related information.
- FY2021 July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021 Audited Financial Statements
- FY2021 June 30, 2021 Financial Statements
- FY2021 June 30, 2021 MOSFA Audit of Financial Aid
- FY2020 July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020 Audited Financial Statements.pdf
- FY2019 July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019 Audited Financial Statements
- FY2019 June 30, 2019 Uniform Guidance Report
- FY2018 July 1, 2017-June 30, 2018 Audited Financial Statements - Reissued
- FY2018 June 30, 2018 Uniform Guidance Report
- FY2017 July 1 2016 – June 30 2017 Audited Financial Statements.pdf
- FY2017 June 30, 2017 Uniform Guidance Report.pdf
- FY2016 July 1 2015 June 30 2016 Audited Financial Statements (1).pdf
- FY2016 June 30 2016 Uniform Guidance formerly A133 report.pdf
- FY2015 July 1 2014 June 30 2015 Audited Financial Statements.pdf
- FY2015 June 30 2015 A133 Report.pdf
- FY2014 July 1 2013 June 30 2014 Audited Financial Statements.pdf
- FY2014 June 30 2014 A133 Report.pdf
- FY2013 July 1 2012 June 30 2013 Audited Financial Statements.pdf
- FY2013 June 30 2013 A133 Report.pdf
- FY2014 MOSFA Audit of Financial Aid
The Common Data Set (CDS) initiative is a collaborative effort among data providers in the higher education community and publishers as represented by the College Board, Peterson’s, and U.S. News & World Report. The combined goal of this collaboration is to improve the quality and accuracy of information provided to all involved in a student’s transition into higher education, as well as to reduce the reporting burden on data providers.
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.
A Campus Unification and Modernization Study
The purpose of this document is for Salem State University to comply with reporting requirements mandated by the US Department of Education for institutions receiving funds through the CARES Act: Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF).
Salem State University is required to make the report available and appear in a format and location that is easily accessible to the public. Accordingly, Salem State responses to specific requirements will be made available on the Salem State University website 30 days after the date when the institution received its allocation under 18004(a)(1) and updated every 45 days thereafter.
- Campus Master Vision Report-July 2013.pdf
- Campus Master Vision Appendix-2013.pdf
- Science Teaching Laboratory Addition Report-October 2015.pdf
- North Campus Precinct Plan Final Draft-March 2017.pdf
- North Campus Precinct Final Report-April 2018.pdf
- Campus Parking Study Initial Recommendations Draft-January 2018.pdf
- Campus Parking Study Final Report-April 2018.pdf
- Campus Parking Study Final Presentation-May 2018.pdf